*The Nespresso® trademark is not owned by Ultramar Caffè srl nor by companies related to it.
Each descaling kit includes four sachets (25g each) they are compatible with all domestic Espresso machines.
These sachets will help ensure your machine doesn’t build up limescale which can affect the taste of your drink.
You should descale your machine every 1-3 months, or sooner if the flavour starts to taste off or you’re not getting as much heat.
How to use:
- Turn on your machine
- Empty your machine & drip tray
- Place a large container under your outlet
- Pour water, mixed with descaling solution into your machine
- Start descaling mode on your machine (check your product manual for specific instructions for your machine)
- Once the flow is finished, refill the water tank with the used solution
- Let all of the descaling solution pour through the machine again
- Empty and clean out your water tank
- Refill with fresh water, and run through your machine
- Clear out your drip tray
- Disable descaling mode on your machine
Why buy from us?
What our customers say:
About Must Espresso Italiano
Must Espresso Italiano is the creation of a team of passionate coffee aficionados in Fano in the Marche region of Italy. Each “MUST ” capsule contains Italy’s tradition for coffee. A culture and a ceremony with roots that go deep into the heart of the Belpaese, in the hills of the Marche region.
Starting with independently sourced premium quality raw coffee our Artisan roasters then carefully blend and roast using a secret roasting process with unique toasting cycles that combine time and temperature to enhance the peculiarities of each blend.
Our “Diamond” 4th Generation Self-protected capsule is simply streets ahead of other so called compatible capsules. It’s innovative hydraulics allow it to uniformly and constantly utilise the coffee to ensure it delivers a perfect coffee shot. Furthermore, due to its special barrier configuration it can guarantee a the coffee will taste as fresh as the day it was packed in Italy.