100% COMPOSTABLE COFFEE PODS – ALL TASTE NO WASTE!
Simply throw your used coffee capsules into your green waste and they will biodegrade naturally.
The pod and lid are both made from compostable, bio-based materials (eg starch, glucose and vegetable fibres) so they are 100% Compostable and Biodegradable. Our 100% compostable coffee capsules will be broken down in approximately 90 days through the use of natural heat to turn the coffee pod and its contents into compost. Compostable Coffee Pods can alternatively be home composted however as this is often cooler than commercial composting it may take longer.
It is extremely important to ensure no oxygen can get to the coffee contained within a coffee capsule. Our Compostable Coffee capsules have an oxygen transfer rate of 0.0004 cm3/capsule/day, that’s an outstanding performance and it ensures that the delicious taste and aroma of our delicious coffee is fully preserved.
CLIMATE NEUTRAL COFFEE CAPSULES
By using renewable raw materials and energy — from wind, sun, hydropower, and biogas — in production of our coffee capsules and offsetting greenhouse gas emissions, the manufacturer attained Climate Partner certification back in 2019.
Any CO2 emissions from the capsule production process are offset by forest protection projects to preserve the rain forests in Brazil according to the highest standards (CCBS Gold Level).
CHECK OUT OUR RANGE BELOW
- Single Origin – PERU Blend – 100% Biodegradable$7.95 – $79.50 inc GST
- Harmony Blend – 100% Biodegradable Organic Certified Nespresso Compatible$7.95 – $79.50 inc GST
- Single Origin – Kenya Blend – 100% Biodegradable$7.95 – $79.50 inc GST
- Supremo Blend – 100% Biodegradable Organic Certified Nespresso Compatible$7.95 – $79.50 inc GST
- Single Origin – Colombia Blend – 100% Biodegradable$7.95 – $79.50 inc GST
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE INTRODUCTORY SELECTION – 50 Nespresso Compatible CAPSULESProduct on saleinc GST
INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL DEALS
(recommended for new customers)
ALUMINIUM PODS SELECTION
100% BIODEGRADABLE PODS